Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Night Festivities!

You know those college friends that you meet the first few weeks you're at school and they stick with you for the rest of time forever and ever, amen? Well I have a few of those and one of them is coming to the city this weekend! Yes, it most definitely calls for a celebration!  Even though the money is low because my payday unfortunately falls on Monday this go around... (Yeah, trying to suck me out of my weekend fun... I think not!) I will not let this stop me from thoroughly enjoying my Friday night on the town! Laughs will be shared, drinks will be had, and Friday night will indeed live up to what everyone wants it to be. 

If you couldn't tell, I'm very excited about this. Let's just say it's been one of those weeks...

Tomorrow morning, I'll get up and go learn about Child CPR and First Aid for six hours... on a Saturday... We're not talking about it. 

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: